“PCA Law really took care to understand the culture of the firm. They worked in partnership with us to prepare a session that was hugely impactful and tailored to our needs – every Partner left the room having further developed their skills.”
Laura Russell, Head of People Development, UK, Hogan Lovells
PCA Law was born in the UK legal sector and London’s West End Theatre.
Our faculty swapped their City legal careers in The Royal Courts of Justice and The Old Bailey for the London Palladium and Sadler’s Wells.
Having retrained as professional actors we had several years of training lawyers and business service professionals by day, before heading into the West End to sing and dance in West End musicals by night.
Our legal clients were often forced to make a difficult choice between credible learning, based in academic research and commercial understanding, or creative learning that was often more engaging and impactful.
So, we brought our unique mix of credibility and creativity together, allowing our law firm clients to have all the benefits of immersive, experiential learning but with the guarantee that it’s going to be contextually relevant and credible at the same time.
Our Market Recognition
We are delighted to have received market recognition for partnerships with our law firm clients
- Legal Education Training Group (LETG) Best Law Firm and Provider Collaboration 2018
- LETG Best Legal Staff Initiative 2018
- LETG Best Overall Programme Award 2014
Our Specialist Legal Faculty have also worked with Providers on programmes that won these awards:
- LETG Best Client Programme Award (Commendation) 2015
- LETG Best Training Idea Award 2012
- LETG Best Use of Technology Award 2012
- Law Society Excellence Award for L&D 2011
- LETG Best Training Idea Award 2011