Working with two Directors and an Operations Manager, this role will conduct research into the legal profession and research into other related subject areas connected to the business, such as communication and experiential learning. It will also involve the creation of social media content, as well as articles, blogs and other pieces of marketing copy.
The position requires the ability to work independently and the flexibility to adapt as priorities are redefined. Discretion and initiative are paramount as the role holder may work on material, which is confidential to PCA Law’s on-going work and clients.
This is a supporting role requiring excellent communication skills and the ability to balance, manage and prioritise work ensuring line managers are kept aware of progress and challenges as appropriate.
Exceptional written communication skills and copy writing skills are absolutely critical.
There is huge potential for the role to grow, in terms of hours and scope, if the right candidate helps to grow the business and to develop our research and social media functions.
Main Duties & Responsibilities
- Educating and supporting internal stakeholders with all aspects of social media activity, including best practice and insights.
- Managing the social media content calendar, scheduling content in advance and sharing this with members of the team.
- Researching, mapping and creating lists of influencers, including journalists and bloggers.
- Providing regular reports and analysis on social media activity to assess the impact of our campaigns and projects on our online communities.
- Providing research reports and summaries to the Directors and other members of the team
- Creating a systematic process to ensure the business is kept up to date with the latestdevelopments in the legal sector and other communications related subjects to be defined in collaboration with the Directors.
- With your strong knowledge of the social media landscape, you will help to come up with creative communications campaigns for a variety of subjects.
- Helping to grow the team and the business, you will help to prepare for new business that is in the pipeline.
- Working closely with the whole team, including the company directors, will give you great exposure to all aspects of communications – this is an amazing opportunity for someone who wants to develop their career in either the law, experiential training or communications.
Key Skills & Experience
- Outstanding written skills, with a strength in creative writing and copywriting
- Advanced research skills, combined with the ability to collate and summarise information from a variety of sources
- Advanced Word/Office skills are essential
- Knowledge of the legal sector and innovation within it
- A keen understanding of social media platforms and how they are used in a commercial context
- Critical eye for detail
- Proactive, can do attitude – must be a self starter and comfortable with self management
- Ability to problem solve independently
- Ability to prioritise and work to deadlines
- An interest in education and training
- Previous experience in writing online articles, blogs or student journalism
- Previous research experience in addition to academic studies